Submit a 3-4 page essay about the practical use of Yoga Ethics in the Student/Teacher Relationship, and how teachers can maintain healthy and ethical relationships with their students. The textbook you reviewed for this Lesson, along with the videos, are a good starting resources for this essay. However, this assignment requires outside research as well.
Requirements for this assignment:
- Make sure your name is at the top of the paper.
- You must use at least 2 resources (You can use other books, online resources, articles, DVDs/CDs, etc.)
- Cite your sources using MLA format and include a reference page. Absolutely No Plagiarism! If you need to quote an author, reference it. All resources, used in your essay, must be documented. You will lose points, up to and including a failing grade, if this is not done.
- Single-spaced. (Double-spaced assignments will NOT be accepted)
- 12-point font in either Calibri or Arial font.
- The margins must be 1 inch on all sides.
- Must be at least 3-full pages in length, and no more than 4-full pages in length. If your essay does not meet this requirement, it will result in a point deduction, up to and including, a failing grade.
*Please note that your reference page does not count towards your page requirements.
- When you upload your assignment, your file name must be: “Your Last Name, Your First Name_Yoga Ethics in the Student-Teacher Relationship Essay“. Essays not labeled correctly, will NOT be accepted. (Ex. Jerard, Paul_Yoga Ethics in the Student-Teacher Relationship Essay).