1. Start in Table Pose (Bharmanasana), on your hands and knees, with your knees under your hips and your shoulders over your wrists.
2. Make sure your calf muscles are parallel to each other with the tops of your feet face down and your toes pointing straight back. Press down through your palms and knees as you spread your fingers and ground yourself to the mat. Be sure not to lock your elbows.
3. Take a deep breath and then exhale as you begin to slowly round your spine. Engage your core to pull your navel up into the spine.
4. Tuck in your tailbone and continue push down through your fingers and palms so that you can pull your spine further toward the sky.
5. Lower your head toward the mat and tuck in your chin to rest on your chest. Make sure to keep the neck soft as you continue to round your spine.
6. Hold for a couple of breaths using your core muscles for stability.
7. When you are ready, release and inhale back to Table Pose (Bharmanasana) or move into Cow Pose (Bitilasana).